The Image Conversor is an image converter that supports most common formats.
Version 3 includes options for reduction of the image resolution, ideal for working with high-resolution photos from digital cameras.
Supported Image Formats
- Alias/Wavefront images (*.rla; *.rpf)
- Autodesk images (*.cel; *.pic)
- Dr. Halo images (*.cut)
- Encapsulated Postscript images (*.eps)
- JPG images (*.jfif; *.jpe; *.jpeg; *.jpg)
- Kodak Photo-CD images (*.pcd)
- Paintshop Pro images (*.psp)
- Photoshop images (*.pdd; *.psd)
- Portable map images (*.pbm; *.pgm; *.ppm)
- Portable network graphic images (*.png)
- SGI images (*.bw; *.rgb; *.rgba; *.sgi)
- Tagged image file format images (*.fax; *.tif; *.tiff)
- Truevision images (*.icb; *.tga; *.vda; *.vst; *.win)
- Windows bitmaps (*.bmp; *.dib; *.rle)
- Windows icons (*.ico)
- Windows metafiles (*.emf; *.wmf)
- ZSoft Paintbrush images (*.pcc; *.pcx; *.scr)
- Permite converter para os formatos: JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG.
- Will reduce the resolution in pre-defined proportion sizes.